Please choose the Conference Day(s) you wish to watch below. A link will be sent out in one week when the videos are ready for you to watch at your leisure for 90 days.
Prices include card processing fees.
All attendees will be able to watch the conference for a period of 90 days following the event.
Day One: "Spirit / Mind"
Dr. Henry Ealy
- The Emotional Challenges of Natural Healing & Why Faith is the Key Factor
- How the mRNA shots lead to Turbo Cancer & Neurodegeneration
- Healing in Stages
- Stage 1 – Mitochondria & the Chloride Shift
- Stage 2 – Breaking Down Spike Glycoprotein, Cell Detoxification & Body Cleansing
- Stage 3 – Fasting, Autophagocytosis, & DNA Repair
- What have we learned so far – the best from working with the severely injured
Dr. Robert Young
- Healing the Core – small intestine
- Natural healing of Type 1 Diabetes
- Natural healing of Autism
Dr. Avery Jackson III
- Tripart health: Spirit, Soul, and Body
- One level of health in one area affects the other parts of who you are
- Faith really affects physiology
Pastor Adrienne Shales
- Assessing the impact of Fear, Guilt, and Shame in our lives.
- Where does disease come from?
- Understanding the connection between our relationship with God/self/others and disease
- How does the enemy put a disease on a person?
- How can we recover ourselves from disease and also practice disease prevention according to the Bible?
- Homeopathy and emotional healing
- How our experiences impact our mental/emotional health
- How homeopathy is a tool to bring us back into balance Personal stories
- Healthcare for a new era – why is it relevant today?
- Health is inner peace. How is it achieved? Forgiveness is healing Mind is cause, the world/body is the effect. How inspiration guides you to what is truly helpful (Symbols can show up in the world that reflect your decision to be well)
- One problem and one answer
- A brief explanation of the science of Christian healing as Jesus taught it, and how anyone can practice it. Examples of people who have been healed by this
- method of various diseases and personal situations, and how it was done.
- How gaining some understanding of God’s love, and our closeness to the Almighty, enables us to be healed, even of so-called incurable conditions, without resort to any material intervention.
- How the simple Christian qualities, lived regularly restores health and keeps us healthy more efficiently than any other method
Day Two: "Body"
Dr. Mark Sircus
- Natural vs toxic chemo and radiation treatments
Dr. Sarah Myhill
- The Underactive Thyroid – do it yourself because your doctor won’t
- The underactive thyroid is common
- It is a major cause of chronic fatigue, dementia, heart disease and cancer
- It is under-diagnosed and under-treated
- I shall show you how you can diagnose it yourself and treat it yourself safely and effectively and thereby save years of misery and premature death
Dr. Eashwarran Kohilathas
- An emphasis on mitochondrial health
- Various fundamentals that must be addressed before supplementation
- Various supplements that may help
- The potential use of psilocybin in treating chronic pain
Professor T. Colin Campbell
Freedom of speech, the primary anchor for democracy. is now almost gone from conversations on human health, with huge consequences being paid by the public. Public taxes are used to support food production which dramatically increases risk of human disease that are supposedly resolved by medical interventions that whose costs are unaffordable and whose side effects are the third/fourth leading cause of death. A dramatic solution, validated by highly credentialed evidence is available but is not now open for serious public discussion in academic institutions which are increasingly dependent on industries that produce the wrong food and create medical solutions that fail to work.
Dr. Thomas Lewis
- Where do you lie on the health-disease continuum?
- 5 mechanisms drive most chronic diseases
- What comes first in the healing process? – The Hierarchy of Health
- The eye as a biomarker for chronic diseases
- What the mouth tells you about your overall health
Dr. Patricia Berube
- Oral inflammation and its effects on systemic health
- How functional medicine/integrative principles can assist in Periodontics
- Treatment modifications using a functional model
Sally Fallon Morell
- The Pioneering Work of Dr. Weston A. Price
- The Fat-Soluble Activators
- Healthy Fats vs Toxic Fats
- The Importance of Lacto-Fermented Foods
- Nourishing Broth
- Why We Need Salt
- Preparing for Your Baby
She is the author of the best-selling cookbook Nourishing Traditions (with Mary G. Enig, PhD); The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care (with Thomas S. Cowan, MD); Nourishing Broth (with Kaayla T. Daniel, PhD, CCN); Nourishing Fats; and Nourishing Diets. Her latest book is The Contagion Myth, co-authored with Thomas S Cowan, MD.
She and her husband Geoffrey Morell are owners of P A Bowen Farmstead (pabowenfarmstead.com) in Southern Maryland, which produces raw cheese and milk from pastured cows, pastured meats and grass-fed poultry and eggs. Visit her blog at nourishingtraditions.com.
- Where Freedom Healthcare is going
- Why Freedom Healthcare is a non-profit 508 (c)1(a) ministry
- What is a 508 (c)1(a) ministry Private Membership Association?
- Why moving forward needs to be “in the private” to create the “New America”